Therapy and assessments are available in-person at the Baton Rouge office located at 2214 Quail Run Dr., Baton Rouge, LA, 70810 and video visits are available any where in Louisiana.
Dr. Mayeux offers treatment and/or support for (but not limited to):
- LGBTQ+ affirming care for coming out, minority stress, health concerns, relationship issues, etc.
- Gender-Affirming Care for Transgender and Non-binary folks
- Gender Dysphoria
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep problems
- Relationship difficulties
- Kink & BDSM positive
- Consensual non-monogamous relationship positive
Current services offered:
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Telehealth (video visits) or in-person visits*
- Letters for Gender-Affirming Care at no cost**
* Please note that Dr. Mayeux is dedicated to providing a safe environment for in-person visits and follows public health guidelines regarding the current pandemic. Extra care is taken to sanitize between patients in high contact surfaces as well as wearing masks/face coverings according to current CDC guidelines.
**Please contact Dr. Mayeux for more information about the Gender Affirming Letter Access Project.
***Please contact Dr. Mayeux for more information about which assessments are offered.